Sunday, August 12, 2007

In the Home Stretch


Future Gramicci Buyers


Handling the Masses


Ready to Be Done


Laying Out The Plan

Well, as I sit here with swollen feet, I can only imagine how those who hit the Industry Parties last night feel! As I walked the floor this morning the pain on the faces of the guys and gals was apparent! As I strolled past a kayak booth I heard girl ask a co-worker, "So, was she still as cute this morning as she was last night?"
I almost stumbled as I was laughing so hard! I looked back and the guy just had his head in his hands!

We watched the Bouldering Championships last night on top of the Shilo Inn, and it was amazing. We watched the women compete and I must say that I have never seen anything like it. Afterwards our VP of Sales took a couple of us to dinner at Cocina Tuscano. Mighty fine! My favorite food though has been the breakfast every morning at the Armstrong Mansion where I have been staying. They make a different flavor of cobbler every morning. Yesterday I asked if they would make me blueberry for my last day and the amazing staff had it hot and ready for me this morning! The service at this Bed and Breakfast has been amazing! If you ever find your self in Salt Lake, I recommend this lovely place!

Well, I can't wait to get home and see my lovely and my four pups! I am sure they miss their papa!
Peace

No comments: