Saturday, August 23, 2008

North Americans Fall Short at Olympics

The men's XC race at the olympics happened late last night as most of
us were sleeping and the North Americans fell horrifically short. I
have personally seen our racers in action and am amazed by their
speed, talent, and endurance. I understand not having a good day. It's
as simple as sometimes you have it and sometimes you just don't. I
would love to hear from anyone via the comments button below, why they
think the Europeans are that much more dominant? Like I said, I have
seen these guys race and they are fast. I have even seen them beat the
euros on USA soil. What is it about racing overseas?

Lucas Crawford
http://riding-to-live.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Discover... Experience said...

It's the foreign P.E.D., their stuff is just better..