Friday, November 9, 2007

Sweet Friday

6:15-Wake-up
6:45-Shower
7:00-Walk the pups
7:30-Go to Work
1:00-Run by the bike shop and pick up new saddle and 24 Solo DVD
2:00-Head Home with the bike on the brain
2:10-Walk the Dogs
2:30-Hit the trail
YIPEE!

I'll try to let the pictures do the talking. My body was not feeling as good as my brain was...but who freaking cares! I was out on the bike! My new Specialized Phenom saddle was pretty good! I'll let you know how it holds up. I have been looking for the right mountain saddle for a while and it's hard to take a risk when they cost $100-$150. It felt good today! I hope to have a full weekend of riding, I hope you do to!

So happy together!


Quick climb into the canyon


I can't believe I am actually riding!


Spinning in the flats getting ready for the pain


The 100 mph+ winds that blew the fires out of control left lots of damage!


If a tree falls in the forest...does it make a sound?


Hey look..Another climb!


Short steep ascents put me n the pain locker today


Second to last climb


I love that this is my back yard


Last Climb


It's all down hill from here!


Home Sweet Home Bottom Left

No comments: