Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ghost Racers



I snapped these pictures last Thursday night during our weekly Fixie ride. I was not participating in the psuedo cross-race because I am still struggling with some health issues. I want this to be a positive place to read so I have decided to quit talking about my lame health issues. Time to remain positive!
I took these pics with my iphone so the quality at night is not to high. They came out really trippy! Hope that you enjoy! I got out on the bike today for a short spin and it felt great! Hopefully a little longer tomorrow!





Lance...making a comeback? Freaking awesome!
Livestrong,
Lucas

1 comment:

Discover... Experience said...

Cool pics. I like the last one, must be a martian... er.. un-identified flying object at the very least.

Sorry to hear your still not well Bro. We're praying for you every day. Hope you get back to 100% soon.

Give our love to Kristen!